Ir al contenido principal

What shall I do once this is over ?

When the situation of the pandemic ends and we could be able to go out without restrictions, I would like to make several things: First of all, I will celebrate all the events that I couldn't be celebrated because of the pandemic. I miss meeting family or friends for a meal or a drink, and I miss also meeting a friend casually in the street and go having a casual coffee or beer. I'm also would like to make a great trip, I don´t know yet where exactly, but it could be to Cuba or Canada. I think now I can afford it because this situation has allowed me to save money to do that. But above all, what I want the most is to be able to breathe the fresh air without a mask when I walk around the mountains (I would like to go to do trekking out of Comunidad de Madrid) and to be able to hug my friends and family.

Comentarios